Monday, April 2, 2012

One Month To Go

April signals that there is only one month to go before I head back North for the summer. The winter months have flown by this year, it seems like I only arrived here a  couple of weeks ago, this was a great six months. The next few weeks will be spent getting in the last sails and spending some time fishing as well, hoping that the weather does not turn too hot as it usually does this time of the year.

Sailing on the Florida Bay
Speckeled Sea Trout
The weather here today looks to bring a great fishing day, the bay is dead calm and the water clarity couldn't be better, I'm hoping to bring home supper and peerhaps provide my neighbors with some fresh seafood. Tomorrow, the winds are forecast to pick up so a sail out to the middle of the Bay will be in order.

3 comments:

  1. Time is flying now...
    Those sea trout look great. I hope your fishing efforts are rewarded. Enjoy the sailing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAD A VERY SUCCESFUL DAY FISHING, THANK YOU, TODAY I HOPE THAT THE WIND FILLS IN ENOUGH TO HAVE A NICE SAIL.

    HOW SOON WILL YOU TWO BE DUSTING OFF THE CANVAS AND GETTING BACK ON THE WATER?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it will be later this month. Previous years it has been May for us, but if we get some warm days we could be out earlier.

    ReplyDelete